- Senior Mind
- grandPad Tablet
- In-Home Care
- 24 Hour Home Care
- Interactive Caregiving™
- Veteran's Care
- Respite Care
- Companion Care
- Bathing & Grooming
- Fall Risk Reduction
- ALS & Parkinson's Care
- Diet & Nutrition Services
- Incontinence Care
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease Care
- End of Life Care
- Transitioning Home
24 Hour Home Care In San Diego, CA
Read why 24 hour home care may be the best option for your loved one in San Diego, CA who needs additional assistance.
There are over 50 million seniors over the age of 65 living in the United States. According to the US Census Bureau, this number is growing fast and is expected to double over the next 30 years. All things remaining equal, this means that the number of seniors requiring in-home supports, including 24 hour home care is going to double as well. Thankfully, Comfort Keepers is ready to provide that support.
Comfort Keepers understands that when it comes to 24-hour care, seniors simply want to live safe and contented lives in the comfort and convenience of their own home. They do not want physical, mental, or medical limitations to stop them regardless of the number of hours a day they need support. So, how can Comfort Keepers 24 hour home care help?
Why Use 24 Hour Home Care In San Diego, CA?
Comfort Keepers offers:
- Care plans that are personalized and tailored to a senior's unique care needs
- Plans that are regularly evaluated and adapted as a senior's condition changes
- Shift-based (not live-in) care, so there is no need for sleeping quarters or meals
- Specialized services (dementia care, Alzheimer's care, end of life care, respite care, transitioning home care)
- Rigorously trained, certified, bonded and licensed caregivers
In addition to round-the-clock availability, Comfort Keepers provides excellent care 365 days a year. This includes weekends and holidays. Since caregivers are employees of Comfort Keepers and not independent contractors, if a caregiver cannot make it to work, another highly-qualified caregiver is assigned so your senior loved one is never left without support.
If your senior loved one needs or may soon need round-the-clock care or supervision, Comfort Keepers 24 hour home care can help them remain safe and independent in the comfort and familiarity of their own home. To find out more, contact a senior care advisor to schedule a free in home consultation.